Liberté d'en parler
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Liberté d'en parler

Les sites où l'on gagne

Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

Vous n'êtes pas connecté. Connectez-vous ou enregistrez-vous

studio traffic

3 participants

Aller en bas  Message [Page 1 sur 1]

1studio traffic Empty studio traffic Lun 6 Mar 2006 - 15:29

micha7

Petit nouveau
Petit nouveau

Bonjour,

Je vous soumets ce que je viens de recevoir dans ma boîte mail :

"I Am on Strike Against Studio Traffic For Use of Unethical Tactics Against Their Own Sales Team Members, And I Urge You to Join Me Until Justice is Served to Everyone"

This is my last-resort, freedom of speech statement:

"This Webpage Will Only Be Taken Off If Studio Traffic Stops Manipulating Sales Team Members Before 1st April 2005, Or It Will Stay On Permanently"

I Hereby Demand Justice From Studio Traffic For The Following Crimes:

Forcing Sales Team Members Into A Trap

Constantly Manipulating Their TOS (Terms Of Service)

Refusing Payout By Using Denials and Distractions

Not Providing Proof for Their Non-Payment Gimmicks

Having a Completely Useless Support System

Gobala Krishnan
OneDollarCoaching.com

Here Are My Simple Demands From ST

If you're a Studio Traffic "Die Hard Fan" and can't wait to slap me, puncture my car or slit my throat, please read carefully. This is not just another Anti-ST site. If you have a sense of logic you'll see what I mean.

Many people say that ST is on it's way down, and I never believed it. Now I'm not too sure. Here is my challenge to ST:
Here are my demands:

I want ST to Release Sales Team Members Who Want to Leave Without Banning Them From Surfing for 6 Months
I want ST to Provide a Black and White TOS For Sales Team Members in Their Forum or Website and Not Change It Without Notice
I want ST to Allow Members to Provide Feedback and Constructive Criticism on Their Forum Instead Of Banning Such Acts
I want ST to Provide An Address and A Phone Number on Their Website Instead Of Giving Lame Excuses of Their So Called "Special" Business Model
I want ST to Provide A Direct Support Channel for Sales Team Member
If they can't do that, I want ST to refund my investment, along with any other oppressed or unhappy member without penalty.
You Want My Story? Here It Is

This is Why I am Heartbroken: Ever since joining ST, I have done everything I can to build their reputation and their business.

Here is an article I wrote defending paid auto-surf programs, published over 200 times on the Internet.
I have personally invested money into ST (almost USD1,400) and would continue to do so if not for their chaos, misleading information and insincere actions
I have created a website (which I temporarily temporarily suspended) with video tutorials and other information to spread the word on ST's business model
I have written an article defending ST and another autosurf, 12DP, against accusations of being a ponzi scheme. My article was published over 400 times all across the Internet.
I have personally defended ST against critics
I have referred over 100 members to ST, a figure which stopped growing after all the chaos and insincerity by ST.
I put my own reputation at risk!
I walked into ST's Sales Team Trap

Have you ever worked as a commissioned sales agent before? I have, and let me explain how it works. You are either paid:

1) Basic + Commissions
2) Pure Commissions

But this is Studio Traffic's version of being in their so-called "Sales Team":

You have to meet a minimum $500 or 30% of your account level before you can get paid anything, even your earnings from surfing.
If you decide that it's unfair and want to quit, your account will be suspended for 6 months without earnings, after which you can continue as a regular member.
Instead of providing extra support to people who are helping their company grow, Sales Team members (especially the "small time" ones) get treated like trash.
I have thoroughly regretted my decision to join the Studio Traffic sales team. When I made up my mind to join the sales team, my idea of it was simple:

You help ST to build their customer base while building your own

Sounds simple right? But the shocking reality can only be discovered after a member has joined the Sales Team, soon to discover that he stepped into a quicksand with no way out.

Studio Traffic is refusing to pay their own Sales Team members, unless they achieve a minimum of USD500 or 10% of their monthly earnings (whichever is higher). At the same time, they want more people to upgrade..

So let me get this straight...

Assume my account level is $20,000
My monthly earnings would be $6,000 (1% daily X 30 days)
I would then also need to achieve new member upgrades of $3000 (30% of account level or $500, whichever is higher)
If I don't achieve this, ST will not pay me the $6,000 that I have rightfully earned by surfing other people's websites
Every time I upgrade my own account, my sales target becomes higher and higher, so why would I want to get deeper into the quicksand?
If I want to quit, ST will freeze my account for 6 months, after which I will be returned to "normal member" status
When we joined the Sales Team out of pure intentions to help ST, this was never mentioned. In fact, this rule is new, and applied to all existing sales team members without their knowledge.

So now we're forced to follow Studio Traffic's rules and play their game as they change the rules whenever they want to suit their own benefits.

How dumb can anyone be to come up with such absurd rules and still expect their sales people to be motivated?

The answer: They are either very dumb, or they are hiding something.

Manipulating Terms of Service (TOS)

QUESTION: Where is the black and white TOS for sales team members?

ANSWER: There is none.

This would help ST as they can changes the TOS any time they want to and nobody will know.

They changed the account level expiration period
from 12 months to 10 months.

Do we have a choice but to accept? No. According to ST since they are "helping" you make money anyway, you should nto complain if they reduce your earnings by 2 months.

This is a concept I don't get:

Studio Traffic is a business, right?
Like any other business, they provide a product or service in return for our money, and make some profit for themselves...so...
Why are they under the impression that they are doing us charity?
Is it our money they they are using, so why all the "you should be thankful to me" attitude?
Why are so many members disillusioned that ST is "god"? You can plainly see this in the forum...
They also changed the money back guarantee from
6 months to 3 months and now it is only 7 days!

Let me get this straight. It will take you at least 3 1/2 months to get your capital back, but you cannot change your mind after 7 days?. Again, it doesn't make sense.

They always change their definition of "In Profit" vs. "Non Profit"
which is a term they use very often to confuse people.

Are you in profit? Are you sure?

Who knows what "In Profit" means today? As far as I'm concerned, there is no official explanation of "In Profit" vs. "Non Profit" on the ST website or ST forum, or any direction on how to determine this.

It's simple, if you invest $1000 into ST you get back your capital in approximately 3 1/2 months, after which you are considered "In-Profit". But what if you:

Get referral commissions
Compound your account
Have the "Surf by Admin" option turned on

My Message to Studio Traffic Administrators

Let my message be clear to Studio Traffic and all others who think that they can outmaneuver and trick honest, hardworking and motivated people.

Stop being a hypocrite. Stop the diversion tactics. Try being honest for a change, and show proof to claim your actions. Where is proof to back-up suspending all Malaysian members in December 2005? Where is the proof to refusing payout?

Show Us Justice, Or Justice Will Find You.

What You Can Do If You're in The Same Situation

I know that many members feel the same way I do. Many want to quit the sales team, or quit ST altogether, but if you do so your money will be wiped out and your account will be blocked.

Here's the problem with Studio Traffic: For some reason, they feel that all their members owe them something. They always talk about how the members should be "giving back" to them and "contributing to the ST community" but at the other end of the spectrum they oppress other members.

ST, like any other business, is a BUSINESS and not a CHARITY. Being that, I expect them to do two things properly:

Honor Their Terms - If you say I get $1, pay me $1.
Act in Good Faith - If they change the terms of service, it must be in good faith and for a win-win situation
Pay on Time - People have done the work for you, They have surfed, and they have promoted. But at the end of the month, you make it so difficult for them to get their money back
Accept Feedback - Do you really think your business is about advertisers paying you money? NO. Your business is about the people who have invested their money and faith in your program. Why are you ignoring them? Do you have something to hide?
1- Click Here to Give Me Your Story and Vote

Sure, Studio Traffic can ignore me, terminate my account and say that I am unjustly bad-mouthing them. But if everyone who feel the same way gives me their name, their ST ID and vote of confidence, I will compile a List of Protest for John Horan to see clearly that members are dissatisfied.

Don't be afraid of the consequences. Would you rather lie to new members that "ST is doing great" rather than stand up for your rights? Can you really sleep peacefully by doing that?

2- Click Here to Submit Complaints Yourself

If you rather take action by yourself, please do so. I have compiled a list of sources you can complain to.

Studio Justice
Justice against unfair and unethical tactics by Studio Traffic. They will not rob me of my freedom of speech.

2studio traffic Empty Re: studio traffic Lun 6 Mar 2006 - 21:03

arduinna*

Expert
Expert

ben c est gentil mais ca dit quoi????

attention 90% des membres ne parlent pas anglais!

de plus il existe deja une rubrique sur studio traffic il eu ete préférable de la mettre a la suite mais bon.........

3studio traffic Empty rep Lun 6 Mar 2006 - 21:41

tripack144

tripack144
Incollable
Incollable

Yep,
C'est un employé de chez eux qui se plaint de studiotraffic, rien à voir avec le staff, c'est du spam

Tripack,

http://camattractive.com/photos-salopes

Contenu sponsorisé

Revenir en haut  Message [Page 1 sur 1]