Liberté d'en parler
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Liberté d'en parler

Les sites où l'on gagne

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Vous n'êtes pas connecté. Connectez-vous ou enregistrez-vous

AWSurveys

Aller en bas  Message [Page 1 sur 1]

1AWSurveys Empty AWSurveys Mar 18 Sep 2007 - 12:56

Antinea

Antinea
Modo
Modo

Voilà ce que j'ai trouvé, en résumé ce site ne paierait pas, répondrait rarement aux emails des membres :

The Scam
I go to the AWSurveys site, quickly sign up as I see the referral rate is $1.25/referral, and when owning a large site such as AdverCash, I think "Goldmine". I then proceed to fill out my information(all of which is 100% legitimate). After reading over the Terms Of Service, finding nothing that could harm me(except the fact that they prune "inactive" referrals), I register.

I refer a few friends and see that it really does give $1.25/referral. Before I add the site to AdverCash I go to double check the Terms Of Service. Oh no! It says "You may not pay users to sign up or view our website (These websites are generally referred to as PTC and we do not allow this kind of advertising unless approved by AWSuveys).". Desregarding the simple spelling error of 'AWSurveys', I immediately mail the administration to see if AdverCash will be allowed to gain the benefits of AWSurveys.

After a day or two of waiting on the support system(kind of slow), I receive a message back. Simply stating that normally they don't like sites of this nature to post the referral link. But they would allow it this time because they "liked our site".

Excellent! I put the ad up on AdverCash, and quickly gain referrals. As the weeks pass, I get enough referrals to have a $500 payout! I go to withdraw, set my amount to $500($475 with the paypal "Service Fee"). After 6 business days pass, I wonder, are they just going to ignore my withdrawal? Usually they at least say your account is fraudulant in some way. At least, that is what others had told me. Regretfully, I ignored their queries and put a link up anyways.

With no payment arriving on my paypal account, I check my email. At last! A message from AWSurveys! I click the e-mail, scan over it quickly, and notice the word "fraudulant". Hmmm...? What's this? I read over it again(more in depth this time), only to find that apparently our account was fraudulant because we were a PTC. That was the whole reason I mailed them, to see if I was allowed, and they had said I was.

Mailing them back, they asked me for the email that I had sent to them assuring that I was allowed. I did not remember to keep a copy... hell, I figured they would just flag my account so that they would remember that they agreed to it, but apparently they didn't keep tabs of it, and were just planning on overlooking it. Don't you think if you agreed to such a thing, you would write it down, mark the account, or do SOMETHING so that you would remember?

Well, I asked them if maybe they had a copy of the message, or if they marked my account(as most any other site would do). No response so far, and honestly, I don't expect one. It has been quite a few days. Before that they were replying within like 2-3 hours. Now it's a few days. I'm done with AWSurveys, and this is my warning to all.

From what I've read, there are a few people who have been paid from AWSurveys. Which is great, congratulations! But, the other 90%(our estimate) of users have said they reached payout, attempted payout, and got flagged for "fraudulant activities". I find it very unlikely that 90%(our estimate) of all people that attempt payout are "fraudulant".

We recommend you don't waste your time with AWSurveys.
Unless you enjoy putting countless time into a site.
Only to find that you gain no benefits from it.

Many people feel they have been scammed by this "service".
Now is the time to put an end to it.
Please stand up against them alongside us.
Put a stop to the site who scammed us.

http://www.culture-fusion.com

Revenir en haut  Message [Page 1 sur 1]